Thursday 22 June 2017

Ourolago day 5

Well today, the morning started off grey with no sun shining :( so we stayed at the resort and I for one got to pamper myself :) women also need these days  :) the rest just lazed around.  After a lekker el fresco lunch we all went to the pool to tan and just relax.  After an alfresco dinner we went down to the new quarter and boy oh boy what fun it was sitting at a cafe and watching the people go by.....and did we see some funny ones!!  There was this group of black British youngsters and oh my word the girls were all half naked (I'm sure they were desperately hunting for men)  I tried to get some pics but it wasn't easy.  The thing is they sure caught attention from all quarters but men...erm don't think so, they ran a mile :)  These ladies were all as big as whales (there were a few with good bodies) and they insisted on parading around in shockingly tiny bikinis lol  Well enjoy the pics and see you all tomorrow.

P.S. Note the pic I took at Cafe da Vila, they had a poster of Pope Francis and above some raindeer antlers, not exactly sure what to make of it :)  :)




















No comments:

Post a Comment