Thursday 21 September 2017

Our flight back - 17th September 2017

So the day has arrived when it's time to pack up and go back home.  I'm leaving with a sad heart, firstly because I love to travel and secondly because Paris and it's people have blown me away with their helpful ways and their kindness.  I for one have completely changed my views on the French people...I imagined them (as I think a lot of people do) rude, arrogant and full of crap :P  I certainly will be back for another visit some time in the future. Make sure to check the videos, tips and curiosities that I'll be posting about Paris too.



Check-in at Beauvais Airport


On the bus on the way to Beauvais Airport



The plane we'll be flying back in has just landed :)



Just clouds


We can already see land






Thinking,,"How did she get me to do this again?"



Keeping occupied :)







No comments:

Post a Comment